New Resident & Renter Forms
For your convenience, we also offer .pdf versions of our New Resident Registration Packet form, Buyer Application Form and Background Rental Application Form.
(See Instructions below form buttons.)
Instructions for Using and Downloading .PDFs
The forms have been created to fill in the indicated fields. How that works depends on the Web Browser you use.
If you are using Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome:
- You need to download the forms to your Desktop, and fill in using Adobe Acrobat Reader (available here: https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html)
- Click the gold button, of the document you want to download.
- Save to the Desktop or a location you will remember.
- Open Adobe Acrobat Reader (that you downloaded and installed from above link).
- Open the downloaded document.
- Proceed to fill in the indicated fields.
- You may complete with a Digital Signature (follow Acrobat instructions) or
- Print out complete form.
- Sign and mail to Sanctuary At Bay Hill office (7400 Sugar Bend Drive Orlando, Florida 32819)
If you are using Safari:
- Click on the gold button for the form you want.
- Fill it in by clicking on each field, and typing in the information.
- Click PRINT.
- Sign printed pages, where “Signature” is indicated.
- Mail to the Sanctuary At Bay Hill office (7400 Sugar Bend Drive Orlando, Florida 32819).
- If you’re familiar with Adobe Acrobat, you may also complete the signature fields.
- After you’ve filled in the form online, select File, Export As .PDF.
- Save to your Desktop, or a location you’ll remember.
- It will save all the information you entered in the filled-in fields.
- Open in Adobe Acrobat Reader (see link below if you need to download that)
- Save the final .pdf document and attach the saved .pdf to an email to [email protected], or mail the print-out to Sanctuary At Bay Hill office (7400 Sugar Bend Drive Orlando, Florida 32819).
If you still have trouble, send a message to The Sanctuary At Bay Hill office, and we’ll help you.
See our “Policies and Parking Information” Page for Rules & Regulations (and Parking Information) pertaining to The Sanctuary at Bay Hill.